MAÑANA ME VOY YA PARA BENI Y ESTARE TODA UNA SEMANA QUE AQUI SON FIESTAS! :) CUANDO ESTE ALLI OS LLAMO Y A VER SI QUEDAMOS, EL FINDE O ALGUNA TARDE DURANTE LA SEMANA, LO QUE MEJOR OS VENGA, VALE?
your hair your eyes your old Levi's when we kiss, I'm hypnotized you made me laugh, you made me cry, but I guess that's both I'll have to buy your hand in mine when we're intertwined, everything's alright i wanna be with the one I know and the seventh thing I like the most that you do you make me love you
7 comments:
me encanta la pareja que hacia con jonny :)
xoxo
MAÑANA ME VOY YA PARA BENI Y ESTARE TODA UNA SEMANA QUE AQUI SON FIESTAS! :)
CUANDO ESTE ALLI OS LLAMO Y A VER SI QUEDAMOS, EL FINDE O ALGUNA TARDE DURANTE LA SEMANA, LO QUE MEJOR OS VENGA, VALE?
MUCHOS BESOSSS BEGO!!!!!
(L)
que genial eran la pareja moss-deep!
amazing pics
lovely blog
xx
they were such a lovely couple
♥
http://marleymumbles.blogspot.com
que totales!!ajaja
gorgeous blog! Another follower to add to your list. :) Check out my blog too if you get a moment. xx
Post a Comment