your hair your eyes your old Levi's when we kiss, I'm hypnotized you made me laugh, you made me cry, but I guess that's both I'll have to buy your hand in mine when we're intertwined, everything's alright i wanna be with the one I know and the seventh thing I like the most that you do you make me love you
SPRING 2016: 20 KEY PIECES
-
Primavera siempre ha sido en cierto modo sinónimo de vestidos. Y de
colores; primarios en esta ocasión.
Además triunfan las bombers, satinadas por cierto;...
TheSartorialist.com RSS Feed
-
Hi guys,
Thanks so much for the feedback. It’s been great seeing the response and
really hearing about how people use the site.
One thing we’ve been getti...
1 comment:
ME ACABO DE QUEDAR ALUCINADA CON VUESTRO BLOG!
ES INCREIBLE
la verdad es que no se como llegue aqui pero vais derechitas al blogroll del mio =)
muaa
Post a Comment