Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lullaby

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(lefashion/studdedhearts/Cameron Smith Photograpy/google)
When you're so lonely lying in bed night's closed it's eyes but you can't rest your head. Everyone's sleeping all through the house, you wish you could dream but forgot to somehow. Sing this lullaby to yourself, sing this lullaby to yourself, and if you are waiting, waiting for me, know I'll be home soon darling I guarantee.I'll be home Sunday just in one week.Dry up your tears if you start to weep and sing this lullaby to yourself.

4 comments:

Constança said...

"Sing this lullaby to yourself..."
I see you like Jack Johnson a lot :D the lyrics are so great!

Watching that secound pic, sometimes I just wish I had the guts and the hair to die it with some crazy colour!

x

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, is very intime, pacifi and chic....and I like this photos! kisses!

Irene said...

me encantan los colores de la tercera foto!
tu blog cada día me gusta más :)

litttledarling said...

muy buena la entrada!