Saturday, July 4, 2009

July the 4th

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Happy B'day Magali!!My best wishes for ur 15th Anniversary. We're gonna break NY!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My friend Ania has been in my house for two weeks, and today is leaving to Poland. I'm gonna be sad, and I hope to see her soon. Even if she's quite crazy I'm gonna miss her a lot.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Natasha Poly in the Big Apple.
I'm going to a camp in NY tomorrow morning for four weeks.I'll try to uploud some photos if I find a computer in the city.I'll let u know how everything's going, and I'd like to take photos of the stylish people that I find on the newyorker streets.Have a lovely July, and enjoy, which is the most important thing!!
xxx
Begoña

2 comments:

litttledarling said...

feeeeeelicidades a magali y qe ania tnga un buen viaje!!!

litttledarling said...

a propoooooooosito, no estas emocionada??? es tu entrada nº100!!!!!:D jajajajjaajjaj